Friday 2 September 2011

Edward Back to School

Hi Bloggers!! I missed you all!! I have taken a couple of weeks off to make some Jewellery with some lovely beads I brought back from South Africa a few years back.  I had so much fun doing it.  I donated some to charity.
Well I am back with Paper Crafting and I had so much fun doing the back to school cards.



I printed some backing papers off and stuck it to my main white stock card
I added a bit of Black card to create the effect of a School Chalk/Black Board and stuck the abc and 123 that I cut out with my Cutle Bug

I used a Magnolia Edward stamp and coloured the image in with my Promarkers and cut it out and added a double layer of 3d pads to create the effect that Edward is sitting on top of the cases
The suitcases are a Digi stamp and again just coloured it in with my Promarkers and cut it out and added 3d pads 

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment!!

Well have fun crafting and blogging!





I would like to ender the following Challenges:
Send a Smile for Kids = Punch or Die cutting
Wee Memories = Back to School
Totally Tilda = Back to School

Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge = M, 5E, SIO,= Shool Themed Project
My Grafico = Always anything goes
Marianne’s Design Divas = Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity = S10 Back to School

I Love Promarkers = Must use Promarkers #81 Anything Goes
Pixie Cottage = Back to School
Stampin’ Royalty = #87 Back to School



15 comments:

  1. Very cute card for a child going back to school! Love the image and the coloring is great! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Denise! This little fella looks quite dapper in his tie & button up shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Edwin looks so cute .. sat there . Fab blackboard
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really like that. I must look for those suitcases, they're brill for sitting figures. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise love your EDWIN creation but sadly dose not comply with Totally Tilda chall of TILDA images only..you still have another wk to enter.. we at Totally Tilda hope to see you again soon as we love to see your gorgeous TILDA creations..

    thanks for your understanding Christine TT DT & girlies.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the dimension of your wonderfully colored images! Thanks for joining us this week @ Send A Smile 4 Kids, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us in our very first challenge at Marianne Design Divas.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Denise! This is such a great card! You have colored it so beautifully! Love the chalk board behind him! I'm so glad that you joined us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our "School ABC 123 Challenge"!
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love the chalk board effect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at

    FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!

    Stacy D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I love the suitcase stack he is perched on, and your colouring is fabulous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Denise, fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really fabulous colouring and image :) Great card.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a fabulous back to school creation! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage! Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice clean and professional looking card.

    Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
    I hope you will be able to hop with us Thursday!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice back to school card! Love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!
    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!