Sunday 14 April 2013

DT card for Hobbycutz Challenge #4 Monochrome - Sporty Racy Roxy

Hi Happy Crafters!

Well cannot believe it but it is that time again to play and share with us at Hobbycutz Challenge Blog!


This fortnight our theme for our Challenge #4 .................... Monochrome, any colour as your main.

We are even having and extra 2 voucher for £7.50 from Hobbycutz for the additional random winners!!

Well we have fantastic sponsors:
Gorgeous digital downloads from Kenny K
Beautiful flowers and ribbons from Natali from Iva Nova Chest
Two £7.50 gift vouchers from Hobbycutz shop.









(5 ribbons and 2 sets of Flowers)

You are welcome to use whatever product you wish, any brand, any stamp company, you do not have to use a 'HOBBYCUTZ' product but if you are using a  'HOBBYCUTZ' product  and you are the lucky random winner you win an extra voucher for £5.00 to spend at 'HOBBYCUTZ' Shop.


Sporty Racy Roxy

This is my DT card for  Hobbycutz Challenge #4 Monochrome I would love to share with all you lovely and talented crafters out there!.

My lovely Lazer cut Car is from Hobbycutz.  I painted the car with Gesso.  I used White glitter Embossing Powder for the body, Jet Black Embossing Powder for the Wheels and for the Allows Silver Embossing Powder. 
I used black card and cut it to the shape and glued it to the back of the car to create the black detail on the car and wrote with a white pen the Number Plate, KK1.
Well I think you know what the initials on the number plate is for Kenny K is no1. LOL
My backing paper is a download and the flags as well.  I just cut the Flags out and stuck them to 2 toothpicks.



The digital stamp, Racy Roxy, is from our main sponsor Kenny K
I used Promarkers to colour her in.  



I also decorated the inside of my card with layered downloaded paper and bunting.


I hope you all enjoyed looking at my project as much as I enjoyed making it .  
I would love a comment from all you!!!!!

I would like to enter the following Challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W2 of 2) Monochromatic (109)
Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, - Always Anything Goes 27/4 (135)

Kenny K`s Krafty Krew - 1E, SIO - Dies and Punches 21/4 (18) 
Pile It On - Embossing (21/4) 32
Addicted to CAS 2W, 3E, 5C  must be clean and simple - #10 (W2 of 2) Friend 20/4 (65)
I love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #163 Embossing 16/4 (49)




13 comments:

  1. Denise, this is inspired! I'm so impressed with how the lasecut car and the image fit so perfectly together! -and the tyre tread background is perfect! I love this card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise
    I just love your card! Oh my word!! Awesome. Girl I have to get that car now. Smiles.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the lovely comments!
      Kind regards and hugs
      Denise

      Delete
  3. What a super cool card,Denise. Love every element you used. It would make a perfect card for my hubby (LOL).
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, such clever techniques and so stylish. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Denise, love this image, the colour and design are fab too hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, very sexy, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the Kenny K image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey this challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love this "hot" image )) Great decoration inside as well.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sassy monochromatic card indeed. Love it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fab design and super image, great card Denise. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!