Sunday 17 November 2013

Photography Lady - Hobbycutz

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having  a lovely time!  Well by now I think you all have heard that I fell off the stairs at my friends house and injured my left knee, hip and ankle.   So I have not been able to move a lot lately.

My friend decided it will do me the world of good to take me on a mini holiday to the North of Scotland with his Motor Home but what a struggle.  I am still having so much fun even though I can't get about easy.

Well, there is a lovely challenge across at Hobbycutz.  
Our sponsor for this Challenge #25 is KennyK 
he has sponsored some lovely digital images 
for our DT Members to use combined with the Colour Scheme 
chosen by our talented DT Nancy



Well here is my take on it:





I used Plain White Card Stock to create a A5 size Card

I layered it with Red card stock
I used this lovely card stock from Aspire Crafts, Marble Beige
Ruffled the edges and distressed it

The Distressed Inks I used was
Tim Holtz and the colors
Pumice Stone & Old Paper

I cut 2 different size Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Plain ovals
1 in Red and 1 were I printed my love Digi from Kenny K on
Distressed the edges around my Image


This lovely Digi is called Savannah Belle

I used Promarkers to colour her in:
Crimson and Berry Red
Moss, Ivory, Blush, Vanilla,
Burnt Sienna, Tan, Ice Grey 1
Gold, Amber




These lovely Gears are from Hobbycutz
I kept the bottom 1 just plain wood and 
Gold embossed the other 3




I made a lovely Bouquet of Red Roses
just to finish off my project.

Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox

I am entering this project into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - 2W Girls just wanna have fun (13) 23/11
Emergency Crafters - M, P1, 1E, C10 - Steampunk  (4) 26/11
Feeling Crafty Challenge - M, P1, E3 - Steampunk  (7) 29/11
Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.207 - Anything But a Square (45) 23/11
Charisma Cardz - W, 3E, C10 - #45 Vintage (32) 23/11
KennyK's Krafty Krew - Anything Goes - C#160 (4) 30/141

To be updated

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, and a great image, thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh those roses and luscious!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Denise. Great colouring, love the design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab card, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so elegant and I love the kraft and red and also the cogs...

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz, good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I hope you are healing quickly from your fall. Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooolala Denise, Savannah sure looks like she is a Girl That Just Wants to Have Fun!! Thanks for coming to Musically Challenged this week and be well in God Speed. Samara DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhhh she is so fab! wow your coloring is amazing! what a great creation! thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged...hope to see you back again soon! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card..love the colouring and details, thanks for joining in with us at Emergency Crafters, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!