Thursday 23 January 2014

Red & Black Hearts Medallion

Hi my dear friends all over the world!

Hope all are well were you are!


Well it is Tuesday and time for a new Chalenge at 
SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #152

Anything Goes

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, 

so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's 

online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #153 is

Lace and Hearts

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 

14 February

The theme for that challenge is 

Kissing Technique

Well everybody here is my take on the Borders Challenge:



I used a plain white card stock for my main card
I layered the card after I used this lovely Spellbinders die
and added black card to the aperture


I used this lovely medallion stamp from SweetStamps.com
Open Hearts Medallion and stamped it with Memento 
I stamped it 2 times


I used a Stiki-glue pen and first done all the black glitter
and wait for it to dry and  then the Red glitter 
When every thing was dry I cut the center Heart Flower out of the second
stamp I stamped and added it to my center of my main medallion
I added a Red Doodle dewdrop to the center of my flower
I gave it dimension and added about 3 double sided pads to give it depth


I made these lovely Classic Bows with Black Velvet Ribbon and added
a Red rose to each one


Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!




 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:

To Be Updated

3 comments:

  1. Love all the red and black and the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Denise,
    Happy to meet you. Your card is beautiful and love that velvet bow.It's simply gorgeous. Thanks for the many links you've provided. Will take a look at them as well. I'm now your newest follower :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and red color scheme and the sparkle of the glitter on the medallion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!