Hi everybody, I just want to thank Rachel Taylor for nominating me for this award
Please pop over to Rachel Taylor
Please pop over to Rachel Taylor
click here and have a peep at her lovely Blog
Here are the rules of the nomination:
- Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
- Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
Here are the questions Rachel asked me and my answers
Do you like to do shaped cards ?
Yes, I do and do try new once frequently
Have you used any unusual embellishments on your cards ( like knitting, items from crackers I have used playing cards from crackers)?
Yes I have. I always ask every one if I can have the ribbon too.
Do you like to use CD's in your crafting?
I have used it in the passed, but should really have another look at them
Is card making the only craft you do?
No I make jewelry, make Pin Cushions, Decorative Eggs, Decorative Wall Hangings, Felting, Sewing, Knitting, Painting (Oil, Acrylics and Water) Pastel Drawings just any crafting I can lay my hands on. I just love Crafting!
Do you like to recycle things for using in your crafting?
Yes. I love recycling, I never through things away and always bring things from my friends that they through out back to my place to recycle.
Have you ever made a card with a happy mistake but it turned out better than first thought?
Yes. I surely done that before.
Have you found that crafting gives you a hole world of new friends?
Yes, I believe all crafters all over the world is the most friendly and lovely people in the world.
Has your hobby turned into a money spinner?
Yes I have a stall at a local community market and also attend other craft fairs and I do commission work as well
How many cards a week do you make?
I am a DT member for 2 Companies and some weeks I make up to 10 cards a week including my own some times if it is for a wedding it can just be a lot more.
What is your Favorited colours?
I love to work with White on White, but I do love Pink. I am a real girly girl. Soft Pastels as well.
Have you ever crafted in a unusual places?
Yes, In a small 2 man tent, on a Picnic next to the river. Always crafting every time we go away in our MotorHome. When I used to work I used to craft in my tea breaks in the gardens at the back of the offices under a canopy. I even do crafting when we go some where in the car, my hands must keep busy! I just love Crafting!!!!!
Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award:
Here are my 11 questions for the chosen bloggers
1. What is your favourite coloring method?
2. What die cutting machine do you use and why?
3. Do you prefer digital stamps or traditional stamping and why?
4. What other crafts do you do except card making?
5. What prompted you to start your own blog?
6. What do you do with all the cards you make?
7. How many cards a week do you make?
8. Do you have a craft room?
9. What is your favourite crafting?
10. Are there things that you collect and if so, what is it?
11. What is your favourite craft products and why?
Here is a link to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!