Tuesday 18 February 2014

Sweet Lilac Posey

Hi my dear friends

Hope you all had a lovely weekend with your family and your friends! It looks like if it never is going to stop raining here in Scotland.  Well lets get back to business and the lovely crafting and the most wonderful stamps from SweetStamps.com


Well it is Tuesday and time for a new Chalenge at 
SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #157

Anything Goes

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, 

so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's 

online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #158 is

Favorite Color/s

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 

14 March

The theme for that challenge is 

Fun Folds

Well everybody here is my take on the Borders Challenge:


I used Hammered white card stock for my base 8 x 8 card


I used these beautiful duo from SweetStamps.com and it is so versatile
Sweet Poesy Bouquet & Corner Duo 
and stamped it with Memento


I stamped the main image in the middle and the small corner Poesy in all 4 the corners

I used Promarkers to color it in:
Flowers:  Lilac, amethyst and Purple
Leaves:  Lime Twist, Leaf Green and Forest Green

I made a frame with The Deep and Pastel Lilac card and used
a die from Simply 2 Die for, LG Scalloped Rectangle
to frame the main image in the middle

Then layered it with the Deep and Pastel Lilac card 

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:
To Be Updated

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful with the green and purple colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So breathtaking! Wow!! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the coloring and design - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful coloring of the flowers- Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. I like the colors and frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's raining today in NC…blah…but much better than snow! Beautiful card, Denise…I must say that each of your designs take on such an elegant feel, so lady like and lovely. You really do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I like the lavender and corner images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Your flowers are lovely and I love the dies that you used. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design, beautiful coloring, love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I saw it on MIM. #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card, I saw it on MIM . Thanks you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!