Sunday 3 August 2014

Sweet Christmas Wishes

Hi every one!

This is Tuesday again and that just means 1 thing that across at 


it is time for a new challenge

This weeks challenge is 

Christmas Greenery!!

Come a  long and play with us you could win $20 of goodies and it will all be your own choice!
There is still time to enter and share your creation with us. Just pop over to the 


and share!


Sweet Christmas Greenery


I used white hammered card and made a stepper card
I used Bundled Sage Distress Inks and shaded my edges
I used the lovely leave die from SweetCuts and
the Ivy corner for my greenery


 I used a Spellbinders Oval Plain and Scalloped
die and layered my image with green card stock


This is such a clever stamp due set from SweetStamps.com
It is a real fun image to colour in and I used Promarkers to color it in
Promarkers I used:
Tan, Caramel, Cocoa and Poppy Red


My sentiment I stamped on a Small Round Spellbinders die and I
cut another scalloped out with green card
Made a lovely bow with a snowflake for the center 
I added red gems to my card for the contrast against the white and green


You can find all the product I used in the online shop of SweetStamps.com



I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:


To be updated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!