Sunday 31 August 2014

The Birthday Boy on His Travels

Good morning and a very Happy Sunday!

Here is my creation I wish to share with you on this Sunday.  Hopefully some inspiration for you too!

If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time!

You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at SweetStamps.com's online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us!

It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!

SweetStamps.com is also on Facebook and Pinterest.

Why not pop over on a daily basis for some new inspiration from our 
Design Team Members!

Weekly Challenge C#184: Masculine Birthday Card


Well here is my project for some inspiration for you! 

The Birthday Boy on His Travels 


I used a white plain base card stock and layered it with Kraft card



The inside
The size of the card is larger than a A5 so I had to add more card
to complete the back of my card so I decorated it with layers of my card stock


This is a lovely new stamp just release in the beginning of August
and his name is Xavier

I used Promarkers to color him in:
Cool Grey 1 and 3
Warm Grey 2 and 3
Capri Blue, Pastel Blue
Henna, Tan and Caramel
Vanilla, Blush and Ivory

 

This embellishments I made with the scraps of my rosette die


I used a rosette die to make this double rosette

All the products I used for this project can be found in the SweetStamps.com online Store


I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:


To be updated

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Denise, love the image. Love your card design too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!