Monday 9 February 2015

The Pink, White and Turquoise Rabbit all Stitched up

Hi every one and a very Happy Monday!



So the theme of the challenge for this week across at 


This weeks challenge is 

Pink, White and 1 Other Color!

Come along and play with us you could win


$10 Gift Certificate

to spent at



to purchase some lovely crafty goodies from a big range.

Just pop over to the 


and share your lovely creation with us!

Here is my take on the Challenge this week!

The Pink, White and Turquoise Rabbit all Stitched up


I used plain white card stock and made a 7 x 6 card topper
I layered it with the Turquoise Card on an angle  and added my Image layer
on top of that
I took a Fancy Dry embossed border and added it to the corners
I used a Pink Copic and made fake stitches
I added buttons to the corners


The Rabbit  is such a lovely image from the Quilted and Stitched range of SweetStamps.com
The frame is from the same Quilted and Stitched range
I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with white Embossing Powder
I colored it in with Copics and Promarkers


I used 1" Organza Turquoise Ribbon to make my triple bow 
and added a pink button to the center


You can find all the products I used in the online shop of 







I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:

To be updated

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the softness of the image- love the buttons and that fab bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love that white embossing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!